About author

Celerity News || How did Rebel Wilson lose weight?

 

How did Rebel Wilson lose weight more than 30 kilogrammes?

The actress admits to having learned to live a healthy lifestyle: "I used to use food to distract myself from my emotions. I see her now and am so proud of who she has become and what she has accomplished.
How did Rebel Wilson lose weight?
How did Rebel Wilson lose weight?

How did Rebel Wilson lose weight?


Rebel Wilson has recently returned to the spotlight as a result of her role in another film, in which she is already flaunting her new look following a dramatic transformation. 
The Netflix original film 'Senior Year' features the Australian actress weighing 30kg less and looking very different from what she has been known for throughout her career. 

But what is the cause of this remarkable shift? How did Rebel Wilson lose weight?

On the other hand , the decision she made a few months ago was not based on cosmetic considerations, but rather on advice from her gynecologists' regarding future motherhood. It was necessary to lose weight in order for the process of extracting her eggs for subsequent freezing to be more successful.

"He looked at me and said, 'You'd do much better if you were healthier,'" the 42-year-old actress explained."

I initially thought, 'This guy is so rude,' but then I realized he was correct. I weighed too much. It's almost as if I had only considered my own requirements. and I needed to consider the needs of a future child, which really inspired me to be healthier. It was never my intention to lose weight. It was simply a desire to be the healthiest version of myself "She also added. Her plan is to become a mother in the future, but she has no timetable.

"I began thinking about fertility when I was 39, so you appear to be quite old. However, there are successful women in their 40s. It's very inspiring.




Post a Comment

0 Comments